-
Status
Not open for further replies.

waffle

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Decided to sell after owning for the last 37 years! Bought with 45,000 original miles in 1985 and as far as I know, 3rd owner. Completely restored in 1984/1985 including an engine rebuild....Now has 67,800. Car was restored to original back then as it was a rare car being a big block coupe. Bright Blue paint, red line bias ply, original driveline, etc. Non original is battery, radiator, electronic ignition which is hidden under the dash. It was a lacquer paint job which still looks great until you look very close and see the hairline cracks in the sun from paint shrinkage. Everything done was NOS or rechromed when restored. Now it's still very nice but slightly rough around all the edges as you would expect. Perfect cruise night car to enjoy like I have or another restoration project if you like as it is a rare car. I have never trailered, driven to Canada, multiple Mopar Nats in Columbus and even more Carlise shows as I did this year as well. Would not hesitate to drive anywhere in the country. Never has given me any trouble on the road, never overheated, etc. Been extremely dependable car to enjoy. In the late eighties and early nineties was in Car craft, Hot Rod, Musclecars, Car Review, Automobile Quarterly. It was even put on 2 different T-shirts the vendors sold.....I have been in the Barracuda/Cuda owners club for even longer than I have owned this car and so far after going to major shows since 1983 and the directory, there currently is only 2 cars like this known, mine and another that was nicely restored in Indiana.
I have complete detailed notes from all ever done to this since I bought and have a decoded broadcast sheet from Galen... If you have interest, I can give much more details. if I keep, just going to put to bed for the winter very shortly as I'm in Western NY, straight south of Rochester NY.... $36,000..... Jim at Cel # 585-281-6434

P1020192.JPG

P1020193.JPG

P1020194.JPG

P1020195.JPG

P1020189.JPG

P1020191.JPG

P1020190.JPG

P1020197.JPG

P1020196.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.