-
Status
Not open for further replies.

grimes

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have some parts for sale off a 70 Dart that I do not need anymore and would like to go to good use.

Rear Bumper brackets $50 pair
Deck lids $50 each
Fuel Filler tubes $10

Might have other parts let me know what you are looking for and I will see if i have it. I have been parting several 70-75 darts and dart sports over the past several years and lots of stuff laying around. I wont sell you something that I wouldnt consider using myself.

Parts are loctaed in Palestine Texas. Prices are plus shipping, or avalable for local pick up.

How about nice crack free 70 Dart tail light lenses? Do you have a deccent 70 steering wheel, either standard 3 spoke or the deluxe wheel with the horn ring? Thanks!

BTW, welcome to FABO!! :cheers:

Need the wide sill molding, code M-25, goes from the front wheel opening to the rear. I would probably settle for the thin moldings if you have those.

I have a 3 spoke off a 72, its fair, but horn ring is bad. I also have a 70 Rim Blow that is still on my 70 Swinger. Send me you email if you are interested and I will send pics.

I have a set of wide mouldings off a 72, send me you email and i will email you the pics.

do you have the rear bumper filler pieces for 74 and up dart sports?? or tail lights? bezels? dash pieces?? door panels??
thank you

From 70-72 Dart or a Demon:
Hood latch with supporting metal cross piece, and bracket tying it to the rad core support. I know, not likely saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back