-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartman6769

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Default Monospace,Courier New,Courier,monospace]1971 & 1972 Dodge Demons

First off, these are not my cars!!!

I went to look at these cars to possibly purchase, but a deal fell through on a sale and I have no $$$ for them. I thought someone on here might be interested in them and the owner would like them gone.

The cars are located just on the North side of Phoenix, AZ.

Both cars have clear AZ titles.

Car No. 1:

1971 Dodge Demon 340, Automatic, 8-3/4 Rear End

Car was originally:
- Sassy Grass Green (FJ6) but is currently painted Hemi Orange
- Black Interior
- Equipped with Power Drum Brakes (4 wheel)
- Front Sway Bar
- Rallye Gauges

Has Non-Original rear spoiler

Fender tag is missing. Have not removed seats to see if broadcast sheet is there.

Car still has the original "Bell" style Brake Drums on the rear.

Car currently has headers, custom side exit exhaust and Centerline wheels.

Currently the gauges are out of the car and are aftermarket gauges in the stock rallye gauge cluster.

Car is from back east and has extensive rust, including inner fenders, floor pans, trunk floor and quarter panels. As well as possibly needing rear frame rails and rocker panels. Quarter panels have been replaced already, but will need to be redone. This car will need to have extensive rust repair!!!!!

Car does start and run, but needs a cooling fan and gauges reinstalled to be drivable.

Car has aftermarket gauges installed in place of the factory gauges. Probably have to replace the cluster if you want factory gauges back in it.

My opinion is that the car is only good as a parts car to put the other car together, or for it's drive-train and interior parts...but it is a factory 340 car with matching engine. Not sure if the transmission is matching as there was a bracket in the way of the tranny numbers.

Car No. 2:
1972 Dodge Demon

Originally was a 6-cylinder car, but have a used 318 engine to install (don't know if it runs).

Car was originally Green with a Green or Black interior.

Car is COMPLETELY disassembled. Would need to be reassembled to roll. Only rear end is in the car.

Body is extremely clean and rust-free. Previous owner filled side marker lights, lock and door handle holes, but could be returned to stock. Has reproduction scoops installed on the hood. This has probably the nicest body I've seen.

Have nice Black seat belts.

Some new parts. Have many boxes and totes full of parts from this car.

Missing Front Seat. Will need new windshield. All side and door glass is there.

Missing Fender Tag and don't think the build sheet is there either.

If you are interested to find out more, send me a message. I can give you the owner's name/number.

They are asking $5800 for the pair of cars. Owner doesn't know much about the cars, but I can help out with questions.

I have to get the pics uploaded from my camera, but until then, if you send me an email address, I'll send you the pics. I'll try to get them up in the morning.

Chuck

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back