For sale items on home page???

-
If this is the "new" FABO... DO NOT LIKE the new setup/layout!!!
Please go back to the original format.

If this is the "new" FABO... DO NOT LIKE the new setup/layout!!!
Please go back to the original format.
Yep,not too crazy about the new layout either. It might take awhile to get used too.

BW I'm with you,

that new homepage format

SUCKS!!!

Go back to the old one.

I thought it was my computer. I like the old way much better. Not all change is good...Dean

No, Joey changed it. It's not quite as bad if you sign in, at least you can read the thread titles. Rumor has it that you will be able to opt out of the new home page if you like. Can't happen fast enough for me.

Its a work in progress guys. Im looking to improve it is all, giving you more "at a glance" information. IM not done with it yet by any means.

It would be helpful if you guys told me WHAT you dont like about it though...

Don't mind the for sale items up front, but you're giving them too much room. Anything more than 1/4 page to the left is too much.

It would be helpful if you guys told me WHAT you dont like about it though...[/QUOTE]

Can tell you WHAT I do like about it....Nothing.

Thought it was fine the way it was.

i like the new layout way better, it shows current ads for people like me who don have time to search around, but yet, items catch my eye...i like alot.

Holy crap, it just went from them taking up half the left side to taking up the whole middle.

Sorry man, but if I'm interested in what for sale here... I'll look in the for sale section of the forums, what a concept. IMHO, no need to put it on the front page. Maybe those bogus f'ing NOS mirrors can be a constant feed and always on the for sale section highlighted on teh home page. That would be a great aid to FABO members.

Someone send me an e-mail when it's fixed. It's a POS look and the info I really want is compressed on the side currently.

Hate to be harsh but that's almost as bad as the tweeker that turned left in front of me last night and got t-boned!

Sorry man, but if I'm interested in what for sale here... I'll look in the for sale section of the forums, what a concept. IMHO, no need to put it on the front page. Maybe those bogus f'ing NOS mirrors can be a constant feed and always on the for sale section highlighted on teh home page. That would be a great aid to FABO members.

Someone send me an e-mail when it's fixed. It's a POS look and the info I really want is compressed on the side currently.

Hate to be harsh but that's almost as bad as the tweeker that turned left in front of me last night and got t-boned!

tell me how you really feel.....LOL

Dont get me wrong- you guys are doin a great job... and totally understand occ tweeks but:

Sometimes a good thing is better off left alone?

I personally, just like the original layout. Thought it was easy to maneuver and find what I needed. Glad to see its back!!!

-
Back