[SOLD] FOR SALE: Mopar Tuff Wheel Adapter Can Dart Duster Demon Charger Road Runner 70-76

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a used Mopar Tuff Wheel adapter can, this was used on the tuff style sport wheels on 71-76 A & B-Body cars, also later years and models too. This will fit many other cars, I had one on a 70 Dart and it worked fine, 69 and older might not work due to a different column? This one was from a 73 Dart Sport, it has some very light surface rust that will clean right off. Best thing would to be bead blast it and then paint it to stop the rust inside. the 3 studs for the steering wheel are not stripped but have regular nuts on them. The splines for the steering shaft look clean, no rust there, it has the "key" so it can only go on one way, but the bottom of the key has a groove on it like somebody tried to use it on the wrong column, (see last 2 pics) I think it should go on just fine, just minor and wanted to mention it. There was also a small dent in the side of the can, I lightly tapped it with a hammer and it is almost gone now. Wire is good for the horn contact as well. Getting hard to find, $70 shipped to your USA door. I am in central MN, thanks FABO :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC09141.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 508
  • DSC09143.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 402
  • DSC09144.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 450
  • DSC09145.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 368
Status
Not open for further replies.
-