[SOLD] For Sale: NIB Sirius Satellite Radio Sealed in box...NEW!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
For sale, NEW Sirius Satellite Radio, Sportster 4 model. Bought this, never even opened it, still sealed, Part number on box is SP4-TK1. Box includes reciever, remote, vehicle dock, vehicle power adapter, vehicle antenna, and suction cup mount. Original price was $150............selling it for $55 Shipped to your USA door!! I am in central MN, Thanks FABO!! :D

0B828DE1-orig-1.jpg

1C7C002B-orig.jpg

04E0E1EE-orig.jpg

57C93FFB-orig.jpg

3A8DA182-orig.jpg

2A393BFF-orig.jpg

Is this plug aand play? Do you need to subscribe?

Yes, plug and play, says that on the box. I would imagine you have to subscribe to a service, don't all have to? Not sure, never had one hooked up before. I bought this when I drove truck but never installed it and now I don't drive enough to use it.

You will need to subscribe. Have had Sirius for quite a while now, do not miss the non-stop barrage of commercials.

yes you do have to subscribe I have 1 radio in each of my cars, it ain't cheap $15.00 per month plus one time activation of 20 bucks. but I am so used to it can't imagine not having it kinda of like having Direct TV/ Dish / Cable.

yes you do have to subscribe I have 1 radio in each of my cars, it ain't cheap $15.00 per month plus one time activation of 20 bucks. but I am so used to it can't imagine not having it kinda of like having Direct TV/ Dish / Cable.

Yup, when I was driving truck I would have the radio on all day, I would get sick of all the commercials and my cd's were getting worn out and boring. I racked up over a million miles in my trucks but didn't want another monthly bill so I never hooked it up. But everyone else had one, you can also use the same one in your home, boat, bike etc which is nice, I wish I had used it but now I would rather listen to the 340 and spinning tires than any radio!!

I have sirrus radio in my truck,boat,Dart,and garage. Just have to move the head from one docking station to the other. Great price for someone, 15.00 to get hooked up and 9.95 per month. O ya got it in the pt cruiser to

Moe

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back