[SOLD] FOR SALE: NOS Pair of 1964 Dodge Dart Tail Light Lenses YUMMY!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
For sale: A pair of new old stock rear tail light lenses for 1964 Dodge Dart models, part number on the boxes are 2448801, lenses have 2480580 on the inside. Both lenses are beautiful but not 100% perfect. Both have some scratches in the very center part, looks like there was some casting/mold "flash" or marks, and some light scratches around it. This was the quality of Chrysler parts back in the day, infact, one box was still factory sealed when I got them. This is minor and probably not that noticable when on the car but I am picky and wanted to point this out. It could easily be polished up with a dremel tool and small buffing wheel, may even go totally away. One lens has some light wear on the bottom from box wear but will easily polish out. The ring in the center is nice and the chrome metal bezel on each is sweet!! Both have the original box and gaskets. These are very tough to find used, here is a pair of NOS ones so don't miss out!! $240 shipped to your USA door. I will ship outside the USA but shipping will cost more. I am in central MN, PM me if interested, Thanks FABO!!

Here are some pics.....

DSC02878.jpg

DSC02879.jpg

DSC02877.jpg

DSC02880.jpg

DSC02881.jpg

DSC02871.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back