-
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasduster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, for sale or trade something for this 72 dodge dart, v8 K member 8 3/4 open rear, one wheel peel..I forgot to mention this, it has had brand new Full quarters both sides installed, nice job Located in McDonough ny 13801....3000 OBO cash talks, NO TRANSMISSION, 318 comes w/ it..consider trades up or down 607-647-9547 or e-mail [email protected] Left front frame rail is bad, I have a used frame to replace this one...I have a windshield also, this one is cracked. I have build sheet matches car, Orig 6 banger, Lets deal this car must go. I have extra doors that are good

72 dart front.jpg

72 dart Left side.jpg

72 dart right side.jpg

I may be interested in the car but I will have to get past Christmas first to see what I have left for play money.What are you interested in trading for? Where are you in NY? I'm a 1/2 hour east of Buffalo.

I am located in between Binghamton and cortland.....Zip is 13801....What do you have to trade, I open for anything with an engine, or not......I also just added more infor, It has brand new 1/4's installed on as well

Whats up $2,700 buy it now, you can;t even buy and install new 1/4's for this price .....

How about an 87 Conquest set up for a 302. Here is a few pics. No rust and a roller. Has all factory wheels on it now 16x9 on rear 16x7 on frt.

con1.jpg

c1.jpg

c9.jpg

How about an 87 Conquest. It is set up for a 302. No rust, roller. Now has the factory wheeels all around on it. 16x9 on rear and 16x7 on front. Here are a few pics of it. Sorry for the double post was just trying to add another pic. Rick

con1.jpg

c1.jpg

c4.jpg

c9.jpg

lol, same here, im living in laramie wy, good deals are always too far away. I sure could use an 8.75
if only lol. i came from colorado and usualy go home and take the 1 1/2 hour drive and find parts in peoples garages lol. we need to get wyoming into the mopar world at lesst lol

It appears to have 70-71 rear marker lights,and a 70 hood emblem.Does it have the 70 style single tail lights in the rear bumper?Is it an 8.75 rear end under it?Clear title?How about interior pics

Give me your address or zip and i will check on a shipping company....As for it being a 72 Dart thats what the title says, 1972 dodge dart and build sheet matches VIN....Rear 1/4's have been changed, are they correct I would hope so But not sure????? Just looked at another 72 swinger, MY rear 1/4 marker lihts due look funny It must have diff rear side marker lights.........Here is a pic of interior, I have a used windshield for it also..... Back seat is perfect, build sheet is intact..I have a nice BLK steering wheel also

72 dart insdie L.jpg

The quarters on your car appear to be from a 70 or 71 Dart or at the very least the marker lights have been changed to the 70-71 style.

Anyway, nice looking project and good luck on the sale!

Joe

rear end is 8 3/4 non posi.....tail lights are a 4 tail light set up in rear bumpers, title in hand yes... I just went to e-bay to look at a few darts, side markers are from a 70-71..can be changed back obviously, and Yes the hood is off from a 70 dart, which is ok, cut outs are their for Scoops, I'd rather have this hood anyhow

Well I am deciding to Keep the dart,since I can't get any takers on her..I moved it into my work bay and removed fenders and K member today...NOW I see both frame rails are shot and so are floor pans....ANYBODY HAVE FRONT FRAME RAILS FOR THIS A BODY...CHEAP.......I HAVE SOME BUT THEY ARE IN A NOTHER PARTS CAR IN THE BACK 40....

Ok here we go again...Instead of openeing another thread I decided to reopen this one.....As you may see from pics needs allot of work...I bought this car off a guy in Monroe NY, off from e-bay...i wianted a vehicle that I could just throw and engine and trans in and drive...well this is what I got...Hardley a quick project...I should have looked closer at it but i was too excited that I found one...so any how.....both front frame rails are wasted, front floors and torsion bar mounts are wasted....I have all good stuff from another car...minus front floor pans.....Rear pans trunk and 1/4s are good...inner shock towers are bad and is rusted under vinyl top...I was asking 3000.00 for her, but after closely looking at it...It ain't worth it...Here is a boat load of pics...if you need more ask......1900 OBO......I am located in upstate NY 13801...e-mail is [email protected]e # 607-647-9547...I have a clear title in hand...MAKE ME AN OFFER SO I MAY MOVE ON...1980's 318 that smokes upon starting comes w/ no trans...8 3/4 rear one wheel peel is installed w/ ss springs...so he said????? ...i will answer all ?'s honestly....

72 dart.jpg

72 dart 8 3.4 rear.jpg

72 dart 009.jpg

72 dart 010.jpg

72 dart 011.jpg

72 dart 012.jpg

72 dart 013.jpg

72 dart 014.jpg

72 dart 015.jpg

72 dart 016.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.