-
Status
Not open for further replies.

nabob_blaster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have an 1980 pontiac lemans 2dr has a 350 4bolt with flat tops 64cc corvette 2.02 1.60 double humps .488/.490 comp cams extreme energy sk matched kit roller rockers double roller timming chain high volume oil pump power force balancer 1 3/4 headers 2 1/2 inch exhaust 3.55 gears street dominator intake edlbrock carb 2700 stall converter competition shift kit ratchet shifter car has less than 100 miles on the build good hot street car or bracket car weighs 3100 lbs

You just join and your first post is for a GM car? Just curious, do you own a Mopar?

Chuck

just built this car and can't afford to drive it so I figured I could get him something like a duster he had when I was born in 76 it was a 70 model 340 four with a four speed but just looking for any thing right now to start with

Just asking because we seem to be getting a lot of spammers lately on this site. Sounds like you are on the Mopar trail.

Welcome,

Chuck

no not a spammer just want to do this for him cause he sold it because I was real sick when I was born and they needed the money can you believe he sold it for 500 in 78 man I seen one like his to the T at the daytona swap meet go for 55,000 and like an idiot I showed him the picture

thanx friend I'll try the out too.it's just with gas like it is I can't run this car around it's just a hobby that I got bored and built to mess with the late models got more tied up in the motor than the car will ever be worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back