For Sale threads...

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I hesitated starting a new thread on this, because Joey I know you are busy, but you you said before the software change that the new software would have a "fix" for all of the for sale threads being constantly bumped and displacing the regular threads.

Since we have the new software now, how does that feature work and how can we activate it?

I hesitated starting a new thread on this, because Joey I know you are busy, but you you said before the software change that the new software would have a "fix" for all of the for sale threads being constantly bumped and displacing the regular threads.

Since we have the new software now, how does that feature work and how can we activate it?

It doesn't yet. That will be a separate addon to the software that is being worked on. Its complicated and will take some time.

It doesn't yet. That will be a separate addon to the software that is being worked on. Its complicated and will take some time.

Thanks. I was thinkin maybe it was somethin that was not ready or finished yet. Was just askin. Not tryin to rush.

-
Back