-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalhead

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I would like to sell or trade for a truck 65-71 Dodge or Chevy.

Want to trade/sale my 1963 Dodge Dart GT 225 slant6. black paint red interior.
Great Motor,tranny needs fixed,doesn't start at ignition.All chrome,all glass intact.
Many new parts.

If interested, PM me.

Thanks.Terry

5451_101877503159079_100000104905279_33139_7129963_n.jpg

l_f15b9afbb9cb414d8ada300d213962bc.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

What? No one person interested in a very cool car?
Does anyone have an idea what this car is worth?
Any opinions at all?
This place sure is quite.

It also has a new battery.

What is a car like this worth?Any ideas anyone?thanks

I like it! Too bad your on the other side of the world from me! I'd go out and buy you a chevy pick up and trade you if I were closer!

Worth is in the eyes of the purchasing party. I got what I thought at the time was good deals on our cars, Maybe a little high at the time. My avitar car I bought off feebay out of Savanah GA 3 winters ago for $2200.00 + 750.00 to ship. BOF 67 Dart, also $2200.00 off Ebay Dec 08 out of Loisville KY, drove it home (Lucky I made it alive!)
Son's 69 4 years ago off street in my town asking was $2500.00, purchased for, believe it or not, $2200.00!

All were in running, relatively rust free, all windshields leaked front & back except the 36,000 mile 69 Dart! 2 of our 4 darts needed to have seats redone and 2 of them had to have windshields replaced due to being cracked when purchased. (I really don't know why but EVERY car I buy has a cracked windshield when I get it!) All 4 of them needed fuel tanks and or sending units.

I hope this helps. These are the only cars I have history of purchas recently and I guage all others viewed based on my $2000.00 Limit. The car would have to be a wagon or convert for me to bump into the 4K and above range. 2 doors, V-8's too will add 2K to 4K more on my base $2000.00 price.

Sorry, It's the only system I have. I have noticed too, overall, nation wide the A body prices have jumped 2k or more depending on model.
I have been only finding $3500 cars in "rust free" shape and none have engines or trannys in them if the are 2 door V-8 cars.
On the other hand a car in the condition of my avitar, in non molested, non restored original condition, running and driving, 4 doors with a slant 6 have been going $4500 on up.

Good Luck! I hope I gave at least some ideas to you!

Then you have to factor in region of the country the car is being sold.

I've seen them in similar condition around here for $1500. Hope this helps.

it's your car-- you are advertising-- you need to put a price on it & potential buyers will respond.
ad states tranny doesn't work-- & won't start at ignition--- that makes the car at best a project/parts car-- those are potentially big items to fix.
If you where local I might offer $500 with those problems-- Interior & rust would have to be inspected further.
Good luck with the sale/trade, Lawrence

Thanks every one,gives me something to think about.I should just fix tranny,know a guy who would do it for $250.

I'll give you $750 for it, I'll have to fly out and trailor it to the east cost, but that is my offer, pm me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back