-
Status
Not open for further replies.

middleagecrisis

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I had previously posted last October, but took the car off the market to fix a random misfire code. Replacing the intake gaskets and cleaning the injectors did the trick, no more check engine light. Here's some newer pics and the description: 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8, 392, 470 HP, 6 spd, 3.91 limited slip differential, 78K miles, fully loaded options, Factory Brembo brakes, factory front and rear strut braces, Pitch Black Ext, Black Int, sunroof, new ceramic tint, car cover, aftermarket modifications (Hurst shifter, cat-back exhaust, oil catch can, 180 degree thermostat, Cold Air Induction, SCT tuner included), Royal Purple synthetic in the transmission and differential, Mobil 1 synthetic in the engine. Original paint, looks/sounds great and runs very strong! Clear title in my name. Selling to buy an A-Body or consider a trade up/down for a 70-76 Duster/Dart Sport V-8 or 68-70 B-Body. Located in Central Texas $22,500/OBO.

SRT8_7.jpg

SRT8_6.jpg

SRT8_8.jpg

SRT8_9.jpg

SRT8_10.jpg

SRT8_13.jpg

SRT8_12.jpg

SRT8_14.jpg

SRT8_11.jpg

SRT8_16.jpg

Last edited:
Not going to lie, I thought about this the first time you posted it. Distance and the sentimental connection I have with my Duster stopped me though.

Just wanted you to know your add isn't being ignored. Sorry it isn't more than that.

Good luck with the sale.

Not going to lie, I thought about this the first time you posted it. Distance and the sentimental connection I have with my Duster stopped me though.

Just wanted you to know your add isn't being ignored. Sorry it isn't more than that.

Good luck with the sale.
Appreciate the post, thank you. I know that distance is a big consideration, just trying to explore all options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back