[SOLD] FOR SALE: Vintage Mexican Bootleg Plymouth Duster Plastic Toy Car must see!! RARE....

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale is a plastic toy Plymouth Duster car, it looks like it could be a 1970-1972 model. I was told this was a rare bootleg toy made in Mexico and it's the only one I have ever seen (I got it from Mexico). It is made of thin plastic and is hollow, the features of the car are not totally correct and poor detail, but you can definetly tell its a Plymouth Duster...check out the dual hood scoops! There are 2 small holes on the roof, looks like maybe it had something attached to it and it is missing. There are some light scratches from it being played with, the silver paint looks pretty good having a few worn spots on the bumpers. Measures 6 1/2" long, 2 1/2" tall, just over 3" wide. No markings what-so-ever of the maker on it. Cool little toy!!! $50 shipped to your USA door, add more for shipping outside the USA. Sold as is, I am in central MN, thanks FABO :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC08004.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 542
  • DSC08006.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 564
  • DSC08005.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 578
  • DSC08007.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 543
  • DSC08008.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 555
  • DSC08009.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 561
  • DSC08010.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 549
  • DSC08011.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 593
interesting to say the least ....this is proof that just when you think you have seen everything....you will still be surprised :happy1:

would look really cool painted like one of those "melted car" posters you see on summits website since the proportions are off and a lot of the lines are caddywompuss haha

would look really cool painted like one of those "melted car" posters you see on summits website since the proportions are off and a lot of the lines are caddywompuss haha

....Or like the Rapid Transit groovy looking cartoons from 1970, never thought of that :glasses7:

I don't believe it's a mexican bootleg duster. I only see 2 people in it. Pop the trunk! LOL

what scale is that keith ? 1/24 or something ? it needs some rallyes

kinda looks like your duster Mr. Lance except blue, even looks like you on the driver side......uh-oh looks like me on the pass. side.

i think we are going to Bandimere LOL

question for the item: do the wheels turn freely?

Keith. Did you send it to the lab to check for the possible use of materials made from cannabis in its construction:afro: Wow that is interesting. Looks like a 64 valiant front grill.

Oldschoolcuda

what scale is that keith ? 1/24 or something ? it needs some rallyes

I have no idea of the scale, it's smaller than 1/24th scale......

kinda looks like your duster Mr. Lance except blue, even looks like you on the driver side......uh-oh looks like me on the pass. side.

i think we are going to Bandimere LOL

question for the item: do the wheels turn freely?

LOL!!! And yes Rani, the wheels turn :burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back