For the gurus

-

Aj408

Reaction score
I have a 72 demon I bought a B body 8 3/4 for it with a moser weld on brace. Ok now for the questions. The brace is already welded on the rear and I want to relocate the springs with the Reilly relocation kit which I think says its 3.5 inches. I also was thinking abot the "street lynx" rear suspension from Reilly motorsports as well. Plus 3 inch exhaust. What do you you guys think will iy all work together, or will I run into problems trying to put this all together. Any help is great.

Thanks everyone, Aj:wav:

Don't need to relocate the leaf springs if you use the street lynx set up as there is no leaf springs to relocate. It uses coil overs.

Don't need to relocate the leaf springs if you use the street lynx set up as there is no leaf springs to relocate. It uses coil overs.
Thanks Burntorange70, I would like to run 17 inch wheels as well for the street. How wide of a 17 can I run? What kind of backspacing would I be able to run. I also have some 15 inch wheels with 4.5 inches of backspacing that I want to run slicks on as well. Would I be able to fit a 275/60/15 withput having to raise the back of the car?

Thanks, Aj:salute:

Well If you go with leaf springs a 3 inch system will fit. There is a thread around here about that. Try a search for 3 inch exhaust and you should find it. The wheel wells on the Duster/Demon are wider than a Dart swinger so I think a 275 will fit with out mini tubing or relocating the springs. May be able to get away where there at or using the of set spring hanger kit. Will want no less than a 8 inch wheel for a 275. Sorry don't know about the off set.

As for if you use the street lynx kit. I don't know. LOL May try calling Bill at Reilly Motor Sports. He will be able to give you the down low on it.

-
Back