For the Packer fans in Wisconsin

-
Yes,go packers!!! hoping to meet up with you in the superbowl...cowboys americas team,what a joke..

I say the Packers will win this game, The Packers defense will take care of the cowboys offence:book: and the packers have all they need to win this one.:thumblef:

This Arkansas man is packing!! and I got the permit to say so.
Go Packers Go!!!:drinkers:

They are saying the Packers are the under dog's, Bullshirt!!
I say "Never fear Underdog is here"

The Packers have a better defense and Ryan Grant has emerged to provide a decent running threat. That's enough reason to think Brett Favre can lead the Packers to their 11th win in 12 games.

Although the Cowboys have homefield advantage for Thursday's game, the Packers seem to be gaining more confidence each week. I can also see Cowboys QB Tony Romo making a big mistake in this contest while Favre hasn't been prone to doing that at all this year.:thumblef:

Just my part of info I found on the espn site:drinkers:

The Pack played a good game and Rodgers looked pretty impressive but..... THE BOYS LOOKED BETTER !!!!

The Packers didn't win tonight, and Favre did get injured, but if there's one thing I've learned in watching him play for more than 21 years (college and pro) it's to NEVER, EVER, count him out or bet against him. I will be very suprised if he doesn't start against Oakland on Dec. 9.

Don't ya wish your wide outs were a freak like me.

to.jpg

All it took was a bad call when a cowboy tripped over his own feet.
a bad call against the Packer's:angry8:

Congratulations to YALL cowboy fans:sleepy5:

-
Back