-
Status
Not open for further replies.

abgwin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Picked up two '66 Barracuda fender-mount turn signal indicators yesterday at a swap meet, even though they are for the same side.

Since I'm missing both of mine, I'd prefer to trade someone for the other half of the set, but willing to sell if someone needs just the one.

These are the housings only, no other pieces included (sadly). I believe they're for the driver's side (part number 260 6027) but I'll defer to those wiser if I'm mistaken.

Chrome is quite good, with just minor imperfections, though I'm pretty sure these were used, not NOS.

$35 + shipping from 92027 (Sandy Eggo area). Just to be clear: offers to trade will move ahead of offers to buy. I'm only willing to give up one.

Attachments

• barracuda indicators.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 145
i would be interested in buying it if you cant find anyone to trade with as i need a complete
drivers side. thanks canary runner.

May be in luck, I have a extra right and I need a left! I would be willing to trade, mine is for the passenger side. But, the chrome is worn off and dull, but there is no pitting. The locater peg at the front bottom is gone but that shouldn't be a problem, can still be used. This would be a great core to restore, let me know if you are interested, shoot me a PM, Keith. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back