For Your Viewing Pleasure

-

69 Cuda 440

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
It doesn't get any better than this........

Offered as a 'new' 1974 Mopar Option,,,,,,,,,,'Surround Sound'

Lmao.... Great movie...
(Would you let your daughters,date these men?...).

Lmao.... Great movie...
(Would you let your daughters,date these men?...).

I see the humor in that.
But you know what?
I need to watch it again to be sure, but seems like they were pretty decent fellows despite their wild faults for entertainment value.
Compare them to some of the trash walking around in skin today.
She could do worse.
Am I wrong?
I could be.

They recreated the "mall scene" in the Lego movie. Right down to "new Oldsmobile's are in early this year"
It was pretty funny.

Ted

They recreated the "mall scene" in the Lego movie. Right down to "new Oldsmobile's are in early this year"
It was pretty funny.

Ted

The Lego version is pretty cool! My 8 year old son had me watch it on you tube a few months ago.

[ame]http://youtu.be/CR6f7kjKny0[/ame]

I see the humor in that.
But you know what?
I need to watch it again to be sure, but seems like they were pretty decent fellows despite their wild faults for entertainment value.
Compare them to some of the trash walking around in skin today.
She could do worse.
Am I wrong?
I could be.

You might be right...

It's a hundred and six miles to Chicago.
We've got a full tank of gas...
A half a pack of cigarettes...
It's dark...
And we're wearing sunglasses...

HIT IT!

Did you get my Cheese Whiz boy????

3 Orange Whips....

We'll, uh.. We'll talk to Bob...

How much for your women??? I want to buy your women.... Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha....

If they would have gone two more houses in the chase scene, my grandma's house would have been in the movie...

They certainly started a "Cult" following.
I like the way Jake just shakes off the violent attacks against him.

That mall was abandoned before they filmed the movie. They fixed it up to make the movie and left it in worse shape than they got it. It was finally torn down a while back after sitting for empty for decades after the movie...

The gas station they pushed the car into was built from scratch on a vacant lot, it was blown up for some footage that didn't make the movie. Also the motel where Twiggy was waiting for Elwood to show up was about a mile from the gas station.

This was near the town of West Chicago, Ill. where I lived at the time. When the town found out about what the building was for they required the movie company to be liable for any damage that might occur, good thing because when they blew up the gas station some nearby houses had some windows blown out.

One of my favorite movies too, I watched it about a month after I first moved to Mich. and it made me homesick for Chicago, didn't watch it again for a while after that.

Sooo.............., am I the only one who noticed the car in the picture the OP posted is a 1979 or 1980 Chrysler Newport rather than the correct 74 Monaco?

-
Back