Forced induction forum!

-

hemizach

Young Blood
Reaction score
Great idea for a new forum... this summer my rampage project will have a place to go on here - in the turbo mopar area :cheers:.

Looking forward to seeing some sweet stuff in here :-D

Great idea for a new forum... this summer my rampage project will have a place to go on here - in the turbo mopar area :cheers:.

Looking forward to seeing some sweet stuff in here :-D

What year rampage? If we are talking about fwd turbo dodge, I have 16 years experience with that particular subject. :-D

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Them freakin Honda owners better beware.

How's a twin turbo setup on a 470 with max wedge heads sound?

What year rampage? If we are talking about fwd turbo dodge, I have 16 years experience with that particular subject. :-D

1984, and that's exactly what we are talking about. It's gunna be my first turbo dodge too so lots of learning and questions.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Them freakin Honda owners better beware.

How's a twin turbo setup on a 470 with max wedge heads sound?

Sounds good to me, haha.

And yeah, I will have the only turbo dodge in the area, so can't wait to see the looks from the honda crowd... lets just say our "tuner" cars here in Erie are mostly hondas with fart cans and CAIs.

Hemizach,all I can say is those tuner guys have the leg up on us. Been doing it for years. I know a few of those honda weirdo's. Thier car choice is just wrong,but they know thier stuff lol...

We have a few people here that like to play with FI.
This is a great resource to have, especially when searching for information.

:cheers:

I am gonna finally jump in and say, This Forum was put up to the Mod's BY ME.

Moparts.com did it first, and I surf around the net quite a bit and saw THEIR Forced Induction Forum 3 days after inception, and naturally couldn't believe how I didnt have the idea any sooner seeings how I am a Forced Induction (Turbo(s) ) advocate.

The import tuner crowd (specifically the Factory Turbo-Cars, Supra's, Eagle Talons, 300ZX Twin Turbo kinda stuff) has a ton of R&D on what works and what doesn't....most of it is suprisingly simple too.

Woo Hoo on the new forum...

I too have turbo intentions in the works....:-D

:cheers:

I am gonna finally jump in and say, This Forum was put up to the Mod's BY ME.

Moparts.com did it first, and I surf around the net quite a bit and saw THEIR Forced Induction Forum 3 days after inception, and naturally couldn't believe how I didnt have the idea any sooner seeings how I am a Forced Induction (Turbo(s) ) advocate.

The import tuner crowd (specifically the Factory Turbo-Cars, Supra's, Eagle Talons, 300ZX Twin Turbo kinda stuff) has a ton of R&D on what works and what doesn't....most of it is suprisingly simple too.

Woo Hoo on the new forum...

I too have turbo intentions in the works....:-D

You forgot turbo calibers! DUH!!!!!!:jocolor:
Not the best drag car per se, but it hauls some serious *** down the highway. It kicks the crap out of my srt300.

POS Caliber.jpg

I like turbos because they give boost when you are on it but will still get decent mpg when you just cruising.

-
Back