-
Status
Not open for further replies.

daddysgirl77

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
You guys may not remember me since i have not logged in since sept of last year. my father had given me the r/t he bought brand new the year before i was born. my husband restores classics for a living,and daddy had been holding onto it for me .i grew up in that car. you guys were all great in here,helping me choose the right motor for it and all. well we had a rebuilt 318 ready to go in it,with all new hardware , rings and carb, you know the mumbo jumbo, no offense, i am a chick after all, anyway buisness was taking off and we had thirty or better classics in the shop so needless to say our personal project got put on hold. this labor day weekend however, we were robbed. blind. put out of buisness. almost all of our equipment,supplies,and tools was stolen , the shop dog was locked up in her cage with what looked like a bowl that contained some sort of poultry. they trashed our office,took all customers files, took the the computers,and the security monitors and recording setup.our million dollar required garage liability policy wasnt honored and they raped our customers cars, im talking gto's, a 72 superbee, mach 1 mustng, all the norm in the way of popular restores. we know who did it and unfortunatley the police cant get a warrent and we cant be violating anyones civil rights so looks like we are screwed. anyway debt is high and we are done with sanford fl. so here the problem. we are looking for someone to take a look at the equipment they didnt happen to take like the twirler,fire proof cabinet etc. so . as we slowly get the stripped jobs back to our pissed off customers[can you blame Them?] we have made room and cleaned up enoughto take stock of whats left. now heres the worst part, I have no choice but to sell my daddys[mine now] r/t. i know it is mine now and daddy says i could burn it if i want coz he loves me that much ,in other words , its time to let my treasure go and i couldent think of a better place to find a home for her than amongst fellow A- body enthusiasts. i got pics but only three. the file i had with the good ones , along with our digital camera was in the office where we used it to record progress on all our projects. the r/t pics were in a folder for the purpose of inspiration. so any one interested? ill try upload the three pics i have here at the house. BY the way , we had moved the r/t to our home garage to make room for the flood of new work that was coming in the door. so it is safe. if i cant figure out how to up load my pics then you can request them via email my addie is [email protected] and for details about the car feel free to call us at 1-386-575-3379.hurry though coz that phone will be off soon to. it needs some body work and a new engine carb etc.. but the tran is still great. the original 4 speed that is. again its a 1977 dodge aspen r/t with factory installed t-tops. thats rare i have managed to learn . so is the car in fact, but you guys know that already.its the sunfire metallic black with red and orange racing stipes color scheme. sports package,spoilers, louvers t-tops etc and it still has the original 8 track player that came with it. .. sorry so long winded. this really hard for me. cant even get my bank straightened out to post it on e-bay. so you see my dillema. need about 2500.00 obo ,please call as soon as possible if you are interested. thanks for reading all of this, i just needed to tell my story and not many would understand. thanks again. contact me for more info.. amanda jean ellis daddysgirl77

RT SELL.jpg 2.jpg

wish I had the money to buy it ,looks like my 79 volare. I'd be watching them closely, there bound to screw up . why would they do it. for kicks or mad at you.

Sorry to hear that happened to you.

That 1972 SuperBee is a rare car...

Million dollar policy not honored, Can't get on eBay and have a number that will disconnected soon??? Sounds kinda fishy to me...

New account.... what was your previous username of FABO? Sounds like everything is bleak and grim except for the flood of new projects coming in the door but you're moving your shop since you're done with Sanford, FL. Things don't add up here.....

Probably better to make create a new post based on what you're selling:

1977 Dodge Aspen R/T. it needs some body work and a new engine carb etc.. but the tran is still great. the original 4 speed that is with factory installed t-tops. its the sunfire metallic black with red and orange racing stipes color scheme. sports package,spoilers, louvers t-tops etc and it still has the original 8 track player that came with it. .. $2,500 obo.

Amanda,
So sorry to hear about this big mess the theives left your family in. Thieves are such low lifes !
Did the insurance company tell you why they would not cover this ? You might want to contact a lawyer about the insurance thing, to get that company to honor their contract with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back