Ford forum?

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Does anyone here know a good Ford forum for 73 - 79 Ford pickups? I know about fordification.com, but that is for the earlier 67 - 72 pickups. I have a 75 Ford Highboy and would like to be able to ask some questions on it, and learn more about it, as well as find parts for it. I don't want to bog down an A body Mopar site with questions about a Ford. Thanks for any suggestions.

I came on here a few months back and asked that same question for the same reasons. I was kind of surprised I didn't get flamed for it, but got a lot of good suggestions. The best one I found was fordmuscle.comGo to the forums section, then scroll down to model specific. They have a section on trucks. I have a '74 f-100 and have gotten some good info on it. I am usually there in the Galaxie section as 68UBOAT. There are nowhere as many people on that site as here, so the answers don't come as quickly, but it's still pretty good.

Thanks for the suggestion. I found another, its like fordification.com, but it's called fordification.net. It's directed towards 73 - 79 Ford pickups, seems to be quite a few users on it. I will try the one you suggested as well, thanks. And the only way I should be flamed on asking is if I'm asking questions about it on this forum.

-
Back