Ford or Plymouth??? Or both!

-

65Cuda273

Vintage Proud Member
Reaction score
I did something that I normally wouldn't do, but I did it. I would like to see if you A-Body Plymouth fans know what I did to this '61 falcon? That is partially made up of plymouth parts. Let me have it! Good Luck!

Well, once you get the pic loaded I might have something to say.....

My dad had a 1960 Falcon Wagon. 144.3 cu.in. 6 with 3 on the tree as I recall. Hauled my mom & us 5 kids all over the place with it. When my sister was in junior college he replaced the quickly dying 1962 Renault Dauphine she was driving with a 1960 Falcon 4 door he bought for $150. It had 2 options, an automatic trans & a cigarette lighter. No carpets, no radio. It had vacuum powered wipers that quit when you stepped on the gas (It had a heater, maybe that was optional?). That's what I started driving when I turned 14.

I did something that I normally wouldn't do, but I did it. I would like to see if you A-Body Plymouth fans know what I did to this '61 falcon? That is partially made up of plymouth parts. Let me have it! Good Luck!

I sent you a Private Message with my email addy, send me the pics, I'll post them for ya.

grill, hood, seats. almost bought a 60 falcon but the three on the tree was messed so i my 65 dart instead!

bumper bracket things?

YES!!! You are corrected Mr. Varlo, Instead of putting back on my bumper. I built some bumper arms to fit the 1965 Barracuda bumper guards. In this case I think it was OK to mix the two makes. It shows off the front in more. Cheers!

maxwell_smart__confused.gif
Missed it by that much!

-
Back