Forgive me for this but....smallblock chevy parts wanted.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I found my parts chaser it's a 84 chevy G20 van (no windows so it's kinda cool). I am looking for a dirt cheap Eddy performer intake and a pair of finned aluminum valve covers for a 305/350 chevy. Pics and paypal would be great.

I thought you`d bought a boat and needed an anchor.

LOL, The kid sold it to someone else and then wouldn't return my calls on the boat, then the 86 ramcharger needed too much stuff, then the 67 dodge pick up was a pile, then the 77 tradesman van was a super leaky pile, but the chevy van is in good condition, all one color, has a new master cylinder, runs and drives.

Sorry for the hijack, but do you still need the master cylinder to brake block line for a '66 Dart? I'm pulling one off my '66 Valiant tomorrow.

Sorry for the hijack, but do you still need the master cylinder to brake block line for a '66 Dart? I'm pulling one off my '66 Valiant tomorrow.

Nope, the guy at work who owned the dart got it fixed. Thanks anyways Grump!

I may have found a chevy intake on C.L. if the guy still has it this afternoon. I stil want some aluminum valve covers tho.

I'd rather load the 77 tradesman on a trailer hook it to your 67 dodge truuck, then push the 86 Ramcharger with one hand while I pull the van on the trailer hooked to the truck with the other hand to The Parts store than drive the G20 Chubby. Just kidding

I'd rather load the 77 tradesman on a trailer hook it to your 67 dodge truuck, then push the 86 Ramcharger with one hand while I pull the van on the trailer hooked to the truck with the other hand to The Parts store than drive the G20 Chubby. Just kidding

LOL, Hey at least it isnt a Ford van!

Hey,watch it my daily driver/tow vehicle is a Ford truck...

I have 2 set of valve covers, one set is Holley, the other is M/T. 35.00 a pair plus shipping.

I found my parts chaser it's a 84 chevy G20 van (no windows so it's kinda cool). I am looking for a dirt cheap Eddy performer intake and a pair of finned aluminum valve covers for a 305/350 chevy. Pics and paypal would be great.

Did you try the local 7-11 or Circle K? :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back