-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon in Texas

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i am still loooking for 1-4 nice barracubcaps for a 66 formula sFor those of you hanging on to them sure would appreciate a chance to get them.
I have 4 but the road rash is too bad for a show car restoration.
Please send pics and pricing and contact me .
Thaks

Recently I on Ebay there was a NOS set for Buy it Now $400.00...OUCH!!! but if you reallllllly need'em....I guess you can rationalize the purchase....very low low supply of NOS vs. your demand. I going price for a used one is around 70.00 then $400.00 for four NOS on ashowcar is reasonable, just don't hit any pot holes. (maybe you can email him a best offer) I searched high and low for 3 days at Carisle and could find any. If you get the NOS ebay ones let us know if you don't mind.

Good Luck, ZooKypr

I found 1 alsomst hubcap complete and 1 nearly as good without center cap and I paid 100.00 for it. Yes I would pay 400.00 for a set of nos only because searching for them has been hard to say the least. I am going to keep looking. I look at epay everyday and I have not seen the ones you are mentioning. I see a pair of nos but not the ones with the holes going thru.
Thank you for the info and your post. I sure hopr the next generation appreciates all of the time it takes to restore a car like this one.

thanks
Recently I on Ebay there was a NOS set for Buy it Now $400.00...OUCH!!! but if you reallllllly need'em....I guess you can rationalize the purchase....very low low supply of NOS vs. your demand. I going price for a used one is around 70.00 then $400.00 for four NOS on ashowcar is reasonable, just don't hit any pot holes. (maybe you can email him a best offer) I searched high and low for 3 days at Carisle and could find any. If you get the NOS ebay ones let us know if you don't mind.

Good Luck, ZooKypr

Do you have a pic of what they look like?

I have a buddy that has a set of 4 of the mag looking ones of his 67 cuda that may be available.

Mop

I have a bunch of hub caps from some of my older mopars but don't know what these look like. Can you post a pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back