• Europe, Australia,

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
-

oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Idk if this has been asked b4. How many members are from the USA? Canada? And every other country/ territory from around the world. I’m sure most r from the USA. But what percentage does everyone figure into. I’m from western Canada. Thanks. Kim

Last edited:
Separate USA Canada and others and get a really good count.
I'll bet there are more Canadians than there are USA.

Land of the free and home of the brave...
:thumbsup:...
I don't mind people standing up for what they believe in but when you're putting down our country you're standing on the fightin side of me...

Last edited:
Northeast Arkansas here, Call me anything an old hippie, redneck, river rat, Hillbilly or old fart, just don't call me late for breakfast

FB_IMG_1597285614171.jpg

i am from a state that "ysed" to be okay but now is the biggest "laughing stock" state in the world. don't believe me just ask Jadaharabi. i am afraid to say it. Illinois. we used to be abe lincoln country but now we subscribe to chicago style madigan politics-vote early and often.

i am from a state that "ysed" to be okay but now is the biggest "laughing stock" state in the world. don't believe me just ask Jadaharabi. i am afraid to say it. Illinois. we used to be abe lincoln country but now we subscribe to chicago style madigan politics-vote early and often.
Funny you should mention that...the day I got my CPL I proclaimed I was now officially more American then the state of illinois

Friendly Manitoba, Land of 100,000 lakes!

@rbkt65 good to see your still around. What a worse mess Beatle juice has made from a bad mess.

-
Back