Status
Not open for further replies.

limegreen70

Pokorny Enterprise's
Reaction score
Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
Contact seller
Looking for a Headlight harness for a 1970 Dart. 71 should work. I see new harnesses are bundled with the engine harness but I bought just the engine harness already. I would like just the forward lamp harness if anyone has one. Original is fine as long as it is in nice shape.

Looking for a Headlight harness for a 1970 Dart. 71 should work. I see new harnesses are bundled with the engine harness but I bought just the engine harness already. I would like just the forward lamp harness if anyone has one. Original is fine as long as it is in nice shape.
I have a 72 Dart I am parting out. I can remove the front headlight, turn signal and marker lights which is complete all the way back to the firewall connection. How about $75 plus shipping. It will fit in usps envelope or medium size box probably $10-15, Let me know Scott
thumbnail_IMG_20210316_193200759.jpg
Scott

I have a 72 Dart I am parting out. I can remove the front headlight, turn signal and marker lights which is complete all the way back to the firewall connection. How about $75 plus shipping. It will fit in usps envelope or medium size box probably $10-15, Let me know ScottView attachment 1715709014 .
Scott
I appreciate your response but i dont think 72 will work for me because the pig tails for the side marker lights are different.

Your inbox is full . I have a 71 Demon harness if that works for you.

2 wires will need to be reattached. $50 and I'll pay shipping. US only. PM if you want it.

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back