FOUND 1971 dart swinger

-

Ryan426_

Reaction score
i came across a all original 1971 dart swinger sorry no pics (yet) /6 car but all there very minor rust, viynl roof is shredded now do too that FL sun ive seen it there bout a year the car is pretty mint! chrome not pitted, original "grandma green" paint with same green interior bench seat car i talked to the 62 year old daughter of the lady that owns it, it shows 52,000 miles on her original spare then the mother "owner" came out in her walker and said there in the truck is all the paper work on the car and yep original window sticker $3500 back then, sales brochers, bill of sale,, an inch thick of papers i didnt go through all of em then asked if it was for sale she said her son wanted it to fix up but years have gone by and dont have the time she said she was tired of watching it rust away any rough estimate wut its worth thanks

Pictures would really help. Does it run? How long has it been sitting?

Since its a /6 its probably also a 7 1/4 rear right?

The documentation is really cool, but based on the description so far I wouldn't give more than a few thousand for it. Even having only 52k on it, if its been sitting for years it could cost a decent amount of money to return to driving condition.

yea she said it was started every now n then said it has staybil in it now cuz doesnt have battery in it now 7 1/4 id bet

-
Back