Found A '73 Duster 340

-

67valiant 100

go fast or go home
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Heres the 1973, red with white vinyl top, 340 Duster I found a month or two ago while in drivers ed that I told you guys about. Finally went back today with my father to show him. The owner wasn't home but his big and I mean BIG, scary dog was there right next to it so I couldn't get up close to it. We left a note in his door so there may be a possible chance in getting it:cheers: I pretty sure theres an engine it it because there was an extension cord leading into the engine bay presumably to charge the battery.

What do you guys think something like this is worth?

Attachments

• P1171622.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 199
First it depends on how much your willing to pay for it.
But the value of the car depends if the car is all original and how much work is needed (motor rebuild, rust repair,etc...)

Its going to need ALOT of rust repair:sad7:
By the way 1970Duster, your post count is 666:snakeman:

If thats the case I chalk it up for parts. I have a 1974 Duster 360 loaded with options, but the car is so far gone (rusted out shitbox) that its only worth parts to me. Like the bucket seats, center console, front suspension setup, rear window defogger (new style with lines in the back window), all good glass (tinted), fold down rear seat setup, 4 rally wheels, good doors with painted rally mirrors (doors have the beam inside of them), a good sunroof setup, etc... (all of this stuff will end up in my 70 Duster). I paid 150 for the whole car and thats it. And no I'm not parting the thing out until I'm sure I got all the parts I need/want for of it.

-
Back