Found A Body. Not an Abody. (Not for Children)

-

seabee

Reaction score
The last few months I have been witnessing so much violence it is concerning to say the least. I saw a guy punch in his wife's/girlfriend's face the other day with two small kids in the backseat. Have seen fighting, arguing, road rage.....something ain't right.

I found a body wrapped in a heavy blanket or rug with only the feet sticking out today. I was getting off the highway by my house and just saw it out of the corner of my eye and pulled off the exit ramp to call it in. I don't know how long it was there but the feet were grey and in weird positions. This was about 10 feet from the side of a major highway intersection in plain sight.

Edit: Photo removed out of respect.

Dude, that is some kind of messed up! I've seen messed up stuff before, but I was places I kinda expected to, not here in the states.

National City can be a rough place.

I had to stop there a few years ago and I thought I was in Tijuana.

Damn. May they RIP. Whoever they were.

That's ef'ed up...

Have you thought about moving to a safer/less violent town?

Very sad, if you learn anything about the circumstances of this person I would be interested in hearing.

That's ef'ed up...

Have you thought about moving to a safer/less violent town?

Trying to move to a different State all together. The thing about San Diego area is you are always a stones throw from a bad area. When we moved here it was a nice working-class area thanks to the housing boom. Brand new house/neighborhood across from a brand new shopping mall. Three years later and there are vagrant camps lining the freeway and the neighborhoods that were Navy or new home buyers have left and are now replaced with multi-family renters and squatters. This is probably the same story in places all over he country though.

Very sad, if you learn anything about the circumstances of this person I would be interested in hearing.

Will do. So far, I haven't found anything in the news. The research I have done has pointed to a few other similar deaths in that very area do to vagrant camps.

The world has gone mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to move to a different State all together. The thing about San Diego area is you are always a stones throw from a bad area. When we moved here it was a nice working-class area thanks to the housing boom. Brand new house/neighborhood across from a brand new shopping mall. Three years later and there are vagrant camps lining the freeway and the neighborhoods that were Navy or new home buyers have left and are now replaced with multi-family renters and squatters. This is probably the same story in places all over he country though.

Dam, I have a cousin in San Diego.

I think she lives in a good part, but like you said, a bad part is not far. :wack:

-
Back