found on craigslist ultimate mopar collection

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
some of the cars with no motor, like the Chargers, are priced at 1500 -4000. Not to bad.

That should have said Doesnt know by the way LOL. Some seem like the are well priced others are way off. You can buy that nice 97 Thunderbird for 15K

Yeah, some of those prices seem kinda whacky.....
1997 DODGE RAM 4W $15,000??!!

Yes, those prices are not going to help sell much very fast! Sad situation, but if she really wants to help them "sell", she needs to do some more realistic pricing!

So I went to look at the collection today with a good friend and I have to tell you with the exception of 2 cars the rest were perfumed pigs. Way over priced, everyone of them. The most interesting on is the 70 Charger RT/SE PB, PS, A/C, PW, rear defrost, leather... GREEN on GREEN on GREEN .:puke:
95K asking price is crazy... she said they dropped the price to 75K I think.... It needs a total restoration. It's a 30K car that needs 30K to make it a 75,000.00 car. Now if it were a high impact color, 4 speed car...well... thats different. My 2 cents. We were so disappointed that we didn't even make it to the third building..., we just left.

So I went to look at the collection today with a good friend and I have to tell you with the exception of 2 cars the rest were perfumed pigs. Why over priced, everyone of them. The most interesting on is the 70 Charger RT/SE PB, PS, A/C, PW, rear defrost, leather... GREEN on GREEN on GREEN .:puke:
95K asking price is crazy... she said they dropped the price to 75K I think.... It needs a total restoration. It's a 30K car that needs 30K to make it a 75,000.00 car. Now if it were a high impact color, 4 speed car...well... thats different. My 2 cents. We were so disappointed that we didn't even make it to the third building..., we just left.

doesn't surprise me!

I've seen the collection. Agree with HemiMark. Nothing there worth money she is asking. 55 Chevy listed for $35k is worth 15k at the most. Couple dusters and dart priced at least double what worth. She needs to rethink pricing in today's market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back