Found Out Some Info on my Car, Now Im Torn!!!

-
I guess the biggest change would be the back seat cover, which will have to be specially made, and I will have to fill in the holes at the body line where the Signet side trim is mounted! I am going to use the the Valiant rear trunk trim as that is a nice addition, and the trunk medallion, which is the Valiant "V". I guess I could eliminate that, not a big deal! Yep, I can always reverse everything, but anybody that knows me also knows that I tend to keep cars, especially ones I restore to my liking!

After looking at that pic that Kegan made for me, I'm going headlong forward with my vision!! That pic just gets me right where it counts!!! Thanks for all the replies everyone, you all are the best!!! Geof

Man the comando options just make for a better Fish vert. Build it your way and let the wife drive the wheels off of it.

After looking at that pic that Kegan made for me, I'm going headlong forward with my vision!! That pic just gets me right where it counts!!! Thanks for all the replies everyone, you all are the best!!! Geof

Got you right in the feels huh?

-
Back