found something cool during my restoration.

-

69superbee

Pete E
Reaction score
I think this is from Big's first shop.

was under the deck lid of my duster. I am trying to find a reproduction to put back on the car to preserve a little of the cars history.

swampy.jpg

I think this is from Big's first shop.
was under the deck lid of my duster. I am trying to find a reproduction to put back on the car to preserve a little of the cars history.

Nice,
Thanks for sharing.
If that sticker could talk I bet the story would be amazing.
Happy Mopar :)
Arron

That is very cool.
I live about 2 miles from Don Garlits old Seffner Fl home and shop. When I leave my housing development i am driving on the road that Garlits would have used to make practice runs. Hell I do, it's straight flat and still somewhat agricultural.
I"m going to print a copy and put it in my '69 notch widow when I go to car shows. Its a great find, Thanks for sharing.

That is very cool.
I live about 2 miles from Don Garlits old Seffner Fl home and shop. When I leave my housing development i am driving on the road that Garlits would have used to make practice runs. Hell I do, it's straight flat and still somewhat agricultural.
I"m going to print a copy and put it in my '69 notch widow when I go to car shows. Its a great find, Thanks for sharing.
I have a friend that said he would make me some reproductions. if they turn out nice ill send ya few of them.

That is very cool.
The Snake’s shop is in the next town over, Vista, CA. Don Prudhomme Racing -

-
Back