Found: Stolen Parts in Moses Lake WA

-
If someone on the forum is selling a fender I would be happy to chip in a couple bucks to ease the pain.

Nice! Ive next to nothing, but I can chip a few in to help with shipping the ones Dartsun has offered up.

i have some 75 duster fenders you could have down here in Oregon rust free. Dustin

Awesome gesture!

What assholes what is the point of breaking in stealing parts just to destroy them you would hardly get **** for them in scrap prices I got 5 Dollars for most of a 71 charger

Home owners insurance wouldn't cover the value of the items that have been trashed?

Yes I would think home owners would cover it as long as you can prove garage was locked up . You do have Sheriffs report and pictures right ? Only problem is the stuff may not be worth more then the deductible and if it is , does Dad want to pay for the jacked up premiums when its all said and done. I'm just down the road from you , If I can help let me know.

Hey guys i have SOME good news! a couple local guys on this forum PMed me while i was on my School lunch period today. they drove all the way from walla walla WA to give me a new fender by dinner time. I was honstly lost for words. And reading your guys posts too is touching. you can tell that this forum has a whole Bunch of guys that dont just care about Mopar, but other people too. thank you all for your support! and pray they catch the little bastard. i kinda wanna punch out whats left of his teeth!

Hey guys I have some wonderful news! They caught and Arrested that little $h!t! Apparently hes a 19 year old drug addict i used to go to school with... sad news there. Police looked up the licence plate and it was his mothers car. She didnt want anything to do with him anymore, and as soon as he came home they hauled him off to to the police station. He had a warrant out for his arrest so besides the fact my father and i are pressing charges, hes going to jail for SOMETHING! Even though we cant prove he stole from us we know that he sold stolen property, and thats justice enough for me. I hope he cleans up and can lead a better life. Anyways, Thank you everyone for your support and prayers!

All of this is awesome. We should pray for him though that he gets himself straightened out.

All of this is awesome. We should pray for him though that he gets himself straightened out.

I'm sure the guy could use some prayers. I'd like to think that a young guy like him could get clean and lead a better life. As for the guys that brought me a fender, they told me they saw my post and wanted to help, never gave me thier usernames either. It appears I deleted the PM they sent :( I do know they are both from Walla-Walla WA and the tall (6'-") dude was named Shaun, hes a diesel mechanic, The shorter hispanic fella said his name was Martin Lopez. (Mar-teen) and he owns a farm, apparently he had a duster he sold and just kept this nice fender. just about cried when he gave me a free fender. After such a rough morning it was the last thing I expected would happen.

I'm sure the guy could use some prayers. I'd like to think that a young guy like him could get clean and lead a better life. As for the guys that brought me a fender, they told me they saw my post and wanted to help, never gave me thier usernames either. It appears I deleted the PM they sent :( I do know they are both from Walla-Walla WA and the tall (6'-") dude was named Shaun, hes a diesel mechanic, The shorter hispanic fella said his name was Martin Lopez. (Mar-teen) and he owns a farm, apparently he had a duster he sold and just kept this nice fender. just about cried when he gave me a free fender. After such a rough morning it was the last thing I expected would happen.

That is so damn cool!! Keep your head up kid :glasses7:

Powerful stuff ! And great stuff ! Please remember not all scrappers are meth heads. I would know, I'm one. Sometimes you can see the look of relief on a costumers face when i pull up in a clean truck and a bright smile and handshake ? Anyways, this thread makes me proud to be part of this forum. To the op, I'm digging out all my spare parts(from 73 duster) at the end of march for the April swapmeet. Pm me with your needs and if I have it, it's yours.

Please remember not all scrappers are meth heads. I would know, I'm one.

Dude, most meth heads don't admit what they are. You may want to consider counseling or therapy. :D

Generous off to the OP by the way ��

-
Back