-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batesy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
4 rally wheels 14" x 4.5" 5 lug big bolt pattern. There are 4 Tiger Paw tires P215 70/R14. Still in good shape. Decent amount of tread left. Caps and beauty rings too. One of the beauty rings does not match the other 3. $300 for all. I'm in Cincy. I will be at the nationals next week if you want to buy and pick them up from me there.
http://images.craigslist.org/00d0d_9Z2RyxKJDcD_600x450.jpg

Dropping to $260. Any takers?

Big bolt pattern rally wheels is exactly what I want. Had to get rid of my Smallboat better when I spot everything over to just brakes and stuff from the 74. I would pay for them right now if I could get somebody to bring them back to Vermont for me from nationals.

Lets me do some research if not maybe we could agree on a price without the tires and you could ship the wheels. I shipped my rally wheels cross country for around $100. The UPS store at a box that was the perfect size just had to be cut down a couple inches.

I put a wheel in the box piece of cardboard on top of it the other wheel in the box cut it down a couple I just taped it up since two of them in one box is really easy and not that expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back