Four speed party!!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is on set there from a 70 340 duster with z bar to match and the linkage that connects z bar to pedals has brake light switch and the switch that i have no clue what it is,I think its like a safety thing cause I have always found them unhooked . the other three sets apear to be aearly a body and the only diffrence i see is the late a set has a clearance thing for the speedo cable

Hi Waggin...... got the stuff for the 70 340 Duster left.....pedals, z-bar, and linkage... If so please P.M. me with a price to 63379 ... thanks DTM :D

Hi do you know what the shifter handle with the silver knob is for? What are you asking for it? Would any of the z bars you have fit a 71 Swinger with a slant six. Thanks alot

shifter pics

175$ shipped to whomever wants them i'm just guessin on shipping for lower 48 states getting quotes is sucking up too much time
Hi Waggin...... got the stuff for the 70 340 Duster left.....pedals, z-bar, and linkage... If so please P.M. me with a price to 63379 ... thanks DTM :D

parts are in my yard...in florda i'm asking fair market value for the parts, shipping is what it is, not looking to get rich nor robbed so be reasonable...more parts and pics to come
still waiting on an answer re: z-bar ball studs and bracket also the bell housing bracket for the clutch fork to clip into and maybe the clutch fork rod w/the boot. Please respond to [email protected] need price w/shipping to 61111 IL. Thanks Gary

I'm going as fast as I can, five hundred pm's and pulling parts as I go and boxing them and running for quotes whenever I am going to the post office,sending quotes etc thru pm's here on f.a.b.o. only any pic's requested get posted here on the thread for the item asked for
still waiting on an answer re: z-bar ball studs and bracket also the bell housing bracket for the clutch fork to clip into and maybe the clutch fork rod w/the boot. Please respond to [email protected] need price w/shipping to 61111 IL. Thanks Gary

nope, i don't sell mopar parts on e bay, I always give you guys first shot at them and what don't sell goes back in the shed. I will be listing what doesnt sell this time on e bay as I need my storage space and funds for "Waggin II" and the rusty 68 fastback projects that link is a good reference for pricing, I think I paid about 125 and shipping for most sets I have ,some more than that,they were supposed to be for late a and are for early a. my e bay id is 4044curtis
Is that your listing? I am following that auction and would rather not bid against someone here on the boards if it is. Seems like $175 delivered is a decent deal if that offer still stands aside from the auction

shifter with handle and that shifter handle are sold and no the z bars with the zig zag seem to be unidentified at this time and I know they are not v8 for late or early a bodies
Hi do you know what the shifter handle with the silver knob is for? What are you asking for it? Would any of the z bars you have fit a 71 Swinger with a slant six. Thanks alot

those are three on the tree linkages,not sure what year will include them with a set of pedals if you need or can use them. if you just want the linkages 10$ and shipping you guesstimate shipping for them and if it is more just send the diffrence later...........wagg's,
I looks like you have two sets of early A-body pedals there. I'm also looking to convert my 65 Barracuda to a four speed. I may be interested in the pedals and Z bar. what are you asking for them? Also is that three speed shift linkage or is it only part of the four speed linkage?

i was flooded with pm's i'm doin the best i can to sort thru them, soeme are very vague " do you still have that " is an example if ya pm'd me i'm sendin one back as I can but please include what part,make ,model thread anything you can and reuse original pm to keep the message and correspondence all together. Thank's Ya'll......Wagg's

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back