frame damage

-

7duster4

Reaction score
While doing body work on my duster I noticed some frame damage on the rear right side. Where the shackel goes up it appears to be bolted onto a box of some sort that is welded onto the frame rail. I attached a picture but it's kinda hard to see that the box is almost gone due to rust. I am surprised the shackel didn't just come loose from all the bumps and what not I have been driving across. My question is does anyone make that piece that I could buy and weld on. If not then i'll probably have to take it someplace so they can form a piece and weld it in. It's worse than it looks in the picture. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

IMG00011.jpg

there are probably a few places to try but the only one i can think of is Auto Rust Technicians they make a bunch of frame repair stuff i dont know if they make that particular piece but they may be able to help you out their website is www.autorust.com and their phone number is 401-944-4444 and it says they are in Rhode Island Hope this helps Justin

there are probably a few places to try but the only one i can think of is Auto Rust Technicians they make a bunch of frame repair stuff i dont know if they make that particular piece but they may be able to help you out their website is www.autorust.com and their phone number is 401-944-4444 and it says they are in Rhode Island Hope this helps Justin

Thanks "jjr426"

i'll have to think about that though. They want $180 a side. Although a picture didn't come in. But at least there is a company that makes those.

-
Back