-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparMan65

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Needing a driver side frame rail for 65 valiant. Thanks in advance. Also can you use any rail from a a body?? I know the later a body changed but wasn't sure if the changed the design of the rail or justy moved it.

how much of the frame rail are you needing? I have a 65 Valiant frame rail that's already removed from the car but it only goes from under the floor to just behind the upper control arms.

I've got an entire 66 Dart shell (stripped, no fenders, doors etc.) in Bristol Tn. for $100 if it is the same as a Val. Bring a trailer. :)

I've got an entire 66 Dart shell (stripped, no fenders, doors etc.) in Bristol Tn. for $100 if it is the same as a Val. Bring a trailer. :)
what do those floor pans look like Mojack?

Not that great, the usual rust spots/holes where a leaky windshield peed on the carpet.

Your pm didn't come through. Here's pics, no major rust or holes, no crashes.

2017-09-02 09.31.53.jpg

2017-09-02 09.30.58.jpg

2017-09-02 09.32.55.jpg

Hey Mo,

How is the backside of rear floorpans? back 10-12 Inches? Pics?

Thanks Dave

Not that great, the usual rust spots/holes where a leaky windshield peed on the carpet.
can you snap a pic cause mine are totally gone so I can see what 66 floor pans look like? the rest of my car is solid, go figure.

can you snap a pic cause mine are totally gone so I can see what 66 floor pans look like? the rest of my car is solid, go figure.

Sorry guys, MoparMan65 was the first to respond. If he takes it maybe you guys can get together on it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back