frankenteen thread?

-
Wow,That is just wrong...And kind of childish..I bet this thread gets deleted or at least this Post....
Sorry mods,I miss Rob on here but he is doing well on B-body..RustyRatRod

It's been revived on the B body side.

Wow,That is just wrong...And kind of childish..I bet this thread gets deleted or at least this Post....
Sorry mods,I miss Rob on here but he is doing well on B-body..RustyRatRod

No childish is constantly bringing up the issue. You guys are beating a dead horse over and over. The thread went in to the trash can because it turned in to another ***** fest about how he didnt deserve to punished for constantly breaking the rules.

I can bring the thread back out but as soon as it turns in to a debate about Rob its going back in the trash.

No childish is constantly bringing up the issue. You guys are beating a dead horse over and over. The thread went in to the trash can because it turned in to another ***** fest about how he didnt deserve to punished for constantly breaking the rules.

I can bring the thread back out but as soon as it turns in to a debate about Rob its going back in the trash.

Adam it would be much be much appreciated if you did bring it back without the junk in it.

Did not know that asking a question was childish.....I sure as hell can not control what other members contribute to anything.....

Doug I wasnt referring to you asking about the thread but being constantly bombarded with the same 5 guy telling me banning him was wrong certainly isnt going to help him in away. Maybe you should all just let it blow over.

Doug I wasnt referring to you asking about the thread but being constantly bombarded with the same 5 guy telling me banning him was wrong certainly isnt going to help him in away. Maybe you should all just let it blow over.
Got it....thanks for clarifying....

-
Back