Status
Not open for further replies.

alltimelow1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Name says it all!
I know this is an a body site just figured I would give it a try - you guys have been amazing helping me find parts for my barracuda so maybe some of you guys have a Swepty in your back yard as well

Patina build so any condition is ok

Included a couple pics I found on the web

Thx to anybody that may be able to help!
Jason

E248B969-AE7A-4EC6-8701-EC3D35A32CCF.jpeg

A9E7FD12-0585-4DF5-ABC0-3F1A284BFCFA.png

Are you a member of Sweptline. Org? They are a group of good guys also. Neither of my 70 Sweptline's have that emblem. Pretty cool though.
Good luck on your search.

I've been looking around and the picture on the blue background is the same as "Mopar truck parts.com shows as 70-71 with a number of 2912319, (i believe) and listed a price. Maybe worth a look. That does look like a very hard to find part. All i could see in the images are 71 Adventure SE trucks with that ornament.

I believe they are not that common. I had a hard time getting images of them on trucks.
Post some pictures if you want. I'm starting a 69ish shortbed Utiline.
(mostly a FrankN-Utiline) ;)

Thank you guys for taking the time to respond.

Yeh I contacted that Mopar Truck Parts guy who listed one for sale but, his inventory is not correct and he does not have that part any longer.

And I think you guys are correct its going to be a difficult part to locate maybe - Ive seen a bunch more D100s in those years that do not have it!!

Thanks again,
Jason

They are hard to find but do pop up on eBay every couple years. I thought that website seemed off as my buddy recently had to buy some emblems for his Camper Special that the tweakers snatched. He dropped like $500 to replace them but that site seemed to be missing a digit and was outdated. I have some truck stuff I got after a local truck guy passed away and have had this one in a box for awhile in case I ever needed it. Doubt I will ever do one as I still have the wife's 57 Power Giant to do after I finish her 65 Satellite.
THO 1.jpg
THO 2.jpg

Someone on FTO was selling old Dodge truck emblems. Maybe try there? Go to bottom of this page & click on Pickup Truck Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back