Freaken order deliveries!!

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
Sill waiting,....I ordered my TTI's March 31st and was told it would take "two weeks" delivery to Canada then one day to BC. You would think the company (TTI) would let the distributors know if there was a back log or that orders would be "alot longer" then the regular times. Last week I contacted the distributor in Calgary just to confirm he had put my order in and he told me I should understand the problems this time of year with orders. I'm thinking.. a few days off is fine however, perhaps he should have confirmed the more then two weeks in the first place.

What do you mean understand problems this time of the year? What does filing tax returns have to do with shipping car parts? Is there something else going on this time of the year? What a pathetic response, it's not Christmas, that I could understand. Where's Cerwin these days? Haven't seen him on the board in quite a while.

Mine took about a month to arrive also and Im in the USA. TTI dealers also drop ship everything so its coming from TTI not from who you bought them from.

AdamR said:
Mine took about a month to arrive also and Im in the USA. TTI dealers also drop ship everything so its coming from TTI not from who you bought them from.

Hummmmmm;
Thanks Adam, Kinda strange. The dude in Calgary told me he will get them first from the Saates before he charges me for them and then said he would have them delivered by Grayhound freight to BC instead of using UPS. I just wish if it takes a month or longer that's what they should say.

Well today "I" contacted TTI themselves about the holdup or back logs on my headers. TTI informed me there were no back logs on headers?? I explained that Classic Performance (a distributor) put in a order for me almost a month ago and last week on the phone told me (TTI) was busy and behind with orders. :scratch:
Anyways, the lady got back to me from TTI and said TTI dosn't handle drop ship orders through Classic Performance and my headers have been packed and "sitting" in Califoria for about two weeks already until more orders are filled!! :shaking2: She said that (CP) has requested that his orders be "bulk" delivered.. WELL, in a way, I can understand thats business; but it pisses me off to think that I'm paying the full price and then put on hold so (CP) can make a pocket full of cash by charging myself and everyone else the full delivery fee. (While CP pays delivery once!) What's worse is when (CP) says two weeks then blames it on TTI for being too busy. (The bastards)

Yesterday I got a call that my TTIs "just" arrived in Canada (Alberta distrubutor) after 47 days waiting. I was told it should only take 16 days..So fine, there in Calgary Alberta and have been sent to me by Greyhound Freight two days (Friday) to Victoria BC. "Sounds good hay" NOT!!! I just found out that Greyhound will be on Strike midnight tonight. :wack: .The guy said everything will stop including carriers! He said it could be months before I get my hands on them :shaking2:

Just my luck

Wow, I would be coming unglued over the crap you've been through. I feel your frustration, but hang in there. That distributor needs to be brought down a notch or two. Good luck!
Bob

69signetv8 said:
Just my luck

Dude...I feel your pain. :goodman:

I've been living that life for the past 2 yrs. while trying to put my car together. I still haven't ordered my TTI's yet and now I'm un-easy. Hopefully I'll get the exhaust system within a month...or two.

They just got here on the "last freight" into Victoria prior to Greyhound going on strike!! So...enought whinning by me. :angel9:

TTI.JPG

-
Back