free 273

-

69 fstback

Reaction score
anyone interested in a free running 273 every oneon forum helpeed me identify it as late 65 273 runs good i hate to scrap it if someone can use it pm me we can arrange pickup its in my shop in long island

give it a couple a days im sure some one will want it price is right too far for me as usual

your in baldwin, ny? I don't think i need it though. just clarifying the location. maybe ill see if anyone i know needs it.

would be a shame to scrap a good motor.

i dont know if it has a forged crank and yes iam in baldwin

well guys one of my customers just walked in and said what happened to the barracuda i told him i stripped it all that was left was motor and tranny he asked what i was doing with them i said trying to give them away he said ill take them so if he doesnt come by tomorow there back up for grabs

Too far for me,I would of grabbed it in a heart beat !!

if it wasn so far away i would have came same day for them and bought your lunch but nc is a pretty good drive lol:blob:

Alabama is just to far even though it is FREE ,wait I paid $500 for one and drove to Indiannapolis to get it. I am DUMB. Well it was a low mile commando.

Bumber! Always to far away, or I would give it a good home. Can not even seem to find a 273 in KY

well guys one of my customers just walked in and said what happened to the barracuda i told him i stripped it all that was left was motor and tranny he asked what i was doing with them i said trying to give them away he said ill take them so if he doesnt come by tomorow there back up for grabs

Would you happen to still have it? It's not too far of a drive for me.

I picked one up for 50 bucks one time, it was no where close to running though. Great deal for someone.

-
Back