-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fanofpetty

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Free bench seat removed from my 71 duster. May be a 72 seat, as it's not original to the car. Complete with tracks and headrest. Must pick it up. Located in Canaan CT.

mopar parts for sale 010.jpg

Thank you for offering it up here for this great bunch of folks :happy10:
I hope it finds a good home fanofpetty :clock:
and welcome if I missed you in the welcome wagon 8)

You are very kind for giving this away to members.

I really need those headrests for my 1971. I'd be willing to pay.

If you would consider that, I'm in the Mid Atlantic (not far to ship).

Let me know (PM if possible). Thanks!

I'd really like to get rid of the entire seat (free) one head rest is perfect and the other has a crack in the corner of the vinal. Hey if you feel like making a trip it's here for the taking.

I'd really like to get rid of the entire seat (free) one head rest is perfect and the other has a crack in the corner of the vinal. Hey if you feel like making a trip it's here for the taking.

I live in CT and will take the seat off your hands.

Gary

It's all yours Gary. Just bring a truck. I PM'd you already about which days I'm home. It's in Canaan Ct. (northwest corner of the state near Limerock race track) I gave my address as well. John

Well it's up for grabs one last time as the last guy who said he wanted it never showed up, and I'm not waiting for him any longer. If no takers this time it goes to dump! Located in Canaan Ct.

If possible, could you save the hinge covers? I can't find any green ones anywhere and both of those (one has black paint coming off) are green! I could pay you shipping and for your time packing them. I have a '72 Scamp and looks like those would be the same. Were they the same color green? One of them looks a little darker.

I have another member that was interested in them along with the headrest, ( that's why I posted those pictures) but if he decides he does not want them, your next in line. They look to be the same green but the pics make them look different. Not sure why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back