Free....early A body slant 6 power steering setup

-

Double M

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I'm cleaning out one of my sheds and came across a power steering setup for an early A body. If I remeber right I pulled it out of either a '66 Valiant or a '66 Dart wagon.

It's the steering box, two hoses and pump, all hooked together. The pressure line looks like it's fairly new. The pitman arm is still attached. The pump bracket (just one) is slant 6 I'm pretty sure, and still hooked to the pump.

Anybody want it? It's free, just come and get it. I'm not into shipping, especially this greasy thing.

I'm in San Bernardino, CA, north of the 210 freeway. My exact location is on the map that Leanna has posted, or PM me and I'll give you my phone number. I'm not into computers that much, and not always on this damn thing. I usually check it a few times a day.

Russ.

ps. Hope I posted this in the right place, I didn't see a "free" section.

Asa we both know who really needs it !maybe we could talk him into it if i paid for shipping

I'll throw 10 bucks at shippin.

this guy really needs it to drive his car with his heath its hard to drive it with manle steering

Dart Doctor,

Check with 73AbodEE, he asked the same question. No offense meant to anyone, honestly, but I'm not going to type all that stuff again.

To put it in a nutshell, the local members have first choice. There's folks close to me in Riverside, Temecula, Murrieta, Ontario, Orange County, the high desert and the lower desert, just all around Berdoo. On the shipping issue, I'll think about it. I'm not really a seller of parts, I'm a hoarder, ask Leanna. I just don't plan on building any slant 6 stuff, and I don't relish the idea of boxing up a power steering system that will probably leak all over the place.

Like I said, we'll see.

Russ.

no problem, it was just a thought, i understand that those things are dirty greasy pigs and are really heavy. too bad you werent closer.

Dart Doctor,

Check with 73AbodEE, he asked the same question. No offense meant to anyone, honestly, but I'm not going to type all that stuff again.

To put it in a nutshell, the local members have first choice. There's folks close to me in Riverside, Temecula, Murrieta, Ontario, Orange County, the high desert and the lower desert, just all around Berdoo. On the shipping issue, I'll think about it. I'm not really a seller of parts, I'm a hoarder, ask Leanna. I just don't plan on building any slant 6 stuff, and I don't relish the idea of boxing up a power steering system that will probably leak all over the place.

Like I said, we'll see.

Russ.

I'll vouch!!! I lived right next door to him for 8 wonderful years (learned a lot too). Russ hates to ship anything. :-D

But I can also vouch for something else: If you decide to make the drive to meet him, it's one of the best moves you'll ever make in your life.

"I'll vouch!!! I lived right next door to him for 8 wonderful years (learned a lot too). Russ hates to ship anything.

But I can also vouch for something else: If you decide to make the drive to meet him, it's one of the best moves you'll ever make in your life.

Owner / Operator
PHOENIX SPECIALTY COATINGS
Where Your Parts Are Reborn
Professional Custom Powder Coating
731-613-9192 (10-9 central time daily)

Visit the ALL NEW PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings.com"

That's about enough of that stuff Lee. (I'm still not used to this Leanna name.)

If one of the closer FABO members here about want to come and get this stuff and ship it, that's fine with me. Or they could sell it, or use it, whatever. I'd just like to see it gone, but don't really want to see it scrapped.

Lee, me and old Roy Boy have been using your pool table on the weekends lately. I'm not much of a pool player, but playing against Roy has been fun. Roy is pretty good. Did I tell you he had a heart attack a year or two ago? About two weeks after I built his motor for his Durango, he had a heart attack and the Doctor wouldn't let him drive for a year. He was pissedl. All is good now.

Russ.

-
Back