Status
Not open for further replies.

dustergal

Memberless Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Front bench seat out of a 65 dart. comes with the tracks. Free to a good home. Pick up in Tecumseh, MI. Will put out to the trash in 3 weeks. PM.

DSCN0655.jpg

why don't you put a 340 or a 6 pack hood for a duster out for the trash LOL.....I am not that far from ya.

no need for the seat but good deal...cant beat free!

Well, I do have those too, but they ain't going in the trash. :) Come on, SOMEONE needs this. You can make a couch out of it (if you're a single guy).

dang, i gotta find a way over there to get that. my valiant seat is way trashed and this ones even blue too!

What city are you located in? I can meet you in Dundee at Cabela's if you want. There's always a good reason to go to Cabela's.

You know you guys want this. It is very versatile. You can put it in the backyard and make a trampoline out of it.

It's been forever since I've been back home to Tecumseh.
To far for me to drive from New Orleans back home for the seat.
But I'll check with some family to see if anyone needs it.

One last bump...still no takers? I'd hate to take it to the dump but it's taking up valuable real estate in the garage. :(

do you have an extra set of rear bumper pads? I need them for a 74 duster, not sure what years will work

No, sorry, I had some years ago but they are long gone. I would have let you have them for free too, lol.

Front bench seat out of a 65 dart. comes with the tracks. Free to a good home. Pick up in Tecumseh, MI. Will put out to the trash in 3 weeks. PM.

DSCN0655.jpg
i live in fort wayne indiana. would make the drive to pick it up soon. if you still have it let me know. jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back