Free parts at work!

-

doogievlg

Reaction score
I got a call about two hours ago for a clogged kitchen sink. I show up and unclog it and go to leave when the guy asks me about my mustang. We bs for a while then asks if I want some parts. Most of it was just small worthless stuff but he had a spoiler matching my car and ended up giving it to me free. Always cool coming across guys like that.

wait, what is this for now ?

you keep horses?

It's for a mustang. I bought the car to daily drive and make some money to get a truck and trailer to get the dart to the race track. I knew that would come up!

It's for a mustang. I bought the car to daily drive and make some money to get a truck and trailer to get the dart to the race track.

Yes, diymirage, it appears he has at least one horse!! What I gather from this post ^^ is he bought a dart to daily drive and make some money so he can buy a truck and trailer to haul his mustang to the track... Only thing that has me stumped is why a mustang?? I thought thorobreds are the real race horses?? lol JK doogie :D

It's for a mustang. I bought the car to daily drive and make some money to get a truck and trailer to get the dart to the race track. I knew that would come up!

must be a great car if people are giving away parts for them :D

cool score though

(gotta rile a little bit)

Yes, diymirage, it appears he has at least one horse!! What I gather from this post ^^ is he bought a dart to daily drive and make some money so he can buy a truck and trailer to haul his mustang to the track... Only thing that has me stumped is why a mustang?? I thought thorobreds are the real race horses?? lol JK doogie :D

I have had my dart since I was 15. The old girl ain't going anywhere. I'm not a fan of mustangs but I got it dirt cheap and needed the credit. I'll
Have it payed off this winter and a nice little profit. Plus it's fun having a daily driver I can beat the snot out of :)

-
Back