[SOLD] Free Roadrunner parts!Just pay $20 shipping!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tejas

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I drug this box of old parts out of the trash the other day. They all came from a 69 Roadrunner that we restored at work. Nothing to special but there is a heater only control panel with cables, switch and light, a fresh air vent box and control cable, several nice pieces of dash trim including an original radio faceplate that hasn’t been cut up. There is an underdash wiring harness that’s been cut but has a good fusebox and bulkhead connector. There is also some underhood wiring and the rear lighting harness that connects behind the left kickpanel. There are several small brackets like heater hose holders and spark plug wire brackets.
A couple of front turn signal lenses and the other two lenses are back up light lenses I think.
Free to a good home, will not separate, just pay $20 for shipping anywhere in the continental USA or come to Grand Prairie Texas and pick it up for free. All or nothing, I don’t want to answer a bunch of questions or take a bunch of detailed pictures. What you see is what you get. I just hated to see this stuff get thrown away when a fellow Mopar person may be able to use some of this stuff. Please let me know. Thanks!

Attachments

• 3-14-2015 001.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 230
  • 3-14-2015 002.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 237
  • 3-14-2015 003.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 217
  • 3-14-2015 004.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 221
Status
Not open for further replies.
-