-
Status
Not open for further replies.

yeager

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I purchased a 70' dart for a restoration and I am looking to sell the 360 that came in it. I CAN NOT "verify" the internals but I will be happy to share what I have been told: 9.5 to 1 compression and steel crank, forged pistons, all name brand parts. 650 double pumper. 8k invested in build. Less than 500 miles since build.
Here's what I CAN 100% verify. It idles perfect, no pings, knocks or rattles. It runs like a beast and idles like a pro stock. ( thumper cam) .super clean, no leaks, no smoke. Really a nice running piece. I drove it all summer, not 1 single issue.
I have tons of photos and videos of the engine running/revving with awesome oil pressure before it was removed. Casting date is 78 on block. I just don't have the space to warrant keeping it around. I dont need the money, im not desperate, just an average car guy looking to find a home for a nice little motor.

Reach out, I am happy to sell it complete with all accessories or versions of stripped depending upon preference. $4,500.

360.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back