-
Status
Not open for further replies.

prostreet68

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this motor about 3 years ago to put in my 68 Dart but ended up doing the 400 instead. The 383 is fresh and never been fired.
It is 30 over,10/10 on the crank,new pistons, rings, bearings,284/484 Mopar Purple cam. It also comes with a torker manifold,dist.,water pump, oil pump. Will need valley tray....
Like I said..it has never been fired. When we bought the motor...I pulled the pan and check the bearing(rods&mains) and also pulled the heads...All of it looks oh so clean..
Asking $850

Rick​

I bought this motor about 3 years ago to put in my 68 Dart but ended up doing the 400 instead. The 383 is fresh and never been fired.
It is 30 over,10/10 on the crank,new pistons, rings, bearings,284/484 Mopar Purple cam. It also comes with a torker manifold,dist.,water pump, oil pump. Will need valley tray....
Like I said..it has never been fired. When we bought the motor...I pulled the pan and check the bearing(rods&mains) and also pulled the heads...All of it looks oh so clean..
Asking $850

Rick​

Rick,to help (or hurt whatever the case maybe) the sale you might want to list the number for the heads 906/452 etc. Also are the pistons 0 deck at TDC or slightly below. Also where's the engine located.

The heads are 906's and the pistons just below the deck. Also the compression is 9.5

I am in Visalia Ca.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back