Frickin ad blocker blocker sucks butt.

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
Without the ad blocker the phone screen is just trashed.
And don’t bother telling me to go gold to solve it.
Paying to not have the screen all F’d up rubs me the wrong way.

And I get it.
Nobody cares.

I only look at this site on my laptop.
I use Firefox and Ad Blocker Ultimate (which is free) and I have zero ads.

What ad blocker do you use? I use adblocker ultimate and it works great. Even when I was not gold for a little while, it still worked great. NO ads.

Works wonders on a pc, haven`t tried one on my phone yet.

I only look at this site on my laptop.
I use Firefox and Ad Blocker Ultimate (which is free) and I have zero ads.

What ad blocker do you use? I use adblocker ultimate and it works great. Even when I was not gold for a little while, it still worked great. NO ads.

Got home from a nice drive and a car show and went to check in here.
I got a screen that covered up the entire page saying to turn off the ad blocker, and it wouldn’t go away until I did.
Then every page was ads everywhere taking up a good portion of my screens along with large blank areas where nothing showed at all.

Firefox with Ad Guard

The screen that came up literally covered the FABO page completely until I turned off the ad blocker, and also said ads help pay for the site.

It looks like there is some experimenting going on with software that blocks access to FABO if you have an ad blocker.

Got home from a nice drive and a car show and went to check in here.
I got a screen that covered up the entire page saying to turn off the ad blocker, and it wouldn’t go away until I did.
Then every page was ads everywhere taking up a good portion of my screens along with large blank areas where nothing showed at all.

Firefox with Ad Guard

The screen that came up literally covered the FABO page completely until I turned off the ad blocker, and also said ads help pay for the site.

It looks like there is some experimenting going on with software that blocks access to FABO if you have an ad blocker.

farab.jpg

This is what I see. My AdBlocker got 50 on this page alone.

Without the ad blocker the phone screen is just trashed.
And don’t bother telling me to go gold to solve it.
Paying to not have the screen all F’d up rubs me the wrong way.

And I get it.
Nobody cares.
Wow....you've been here since 2011 and have over 22k posts and you got nothing from this site?? I have an ad blocker too but it's just not for this site....it's for my freaking computer. If this site hasn't benefited you, why are.....oh never mind.

Wow....you've been here since 2011 and have over 22k posts and you got nothing from this site?? I have an ad blocker too but it's just not for this site....it's for my freaking computer. If this site hasn't benefited you, why are.....oh never mind.

Didn’t say it never benefited me.
The point was it looked like they were testing software that would stop access to the site if one was using an ad blocker.
Covered the entire screen and said I had to disable the ad blocking software to access the site.

-
Back