From Canada "A" (eh!)

-
Unfortunately the original engine and trans was replaced with a 340 back in the early '70's. The K member was also swapped out at the same time. So, if anyone has a lead on a BB K member, it would be much appreciated.

Hey sugarmad, welcome aboard nice cars and NICE FIND! I've got an "S" ragtop as well. 340 car tho, not big block. You mentioned you were looking for a BB kframe. Post that in the member classifieds under the parts wanted section. Someone will chime in with one. Shipping may be a beeyatch tho. Welcome and of course more pics!!

Nice collection.. love that 68 rag. It's got the rocker mouldings as well, very cool.

Welcome

Grant

Welcome to FABO, where abouts in BC are you from? I am on Vancouver Island. Was this possibly found near Powell River, or the north end of Vancouver Island? I was talking to a guy not long ago that said there was a 68 rag top, 383 Formula S Barracuda around that area, that was up for sale, for a VERY good price. Could this be the same one?

Yeah Mike, that's the one. I'm in P.R. and go to a lot of shows on the Island. I usually take the 34 Ford, so if you see it, stop and say hi. Where abouts on the island are you?

I definatly will stop by. Will you be attending the Campbell River show in September? If I am around I will head up that way. I took the Dart last year but it was raining hard, but still a good turnout. This year I will take the Valiant up, but not enter it.
I am in Parksville.

I was there last year, and yes it did rain! I hope to go again this year if I'm around. If so, I look forward to meeting you.

Hiya Sugarmad,

Nice little collection of iron ya have there. It's not often that you see an E-body Cuda in that colour. I hope you have a large shop to keep them all in.

I'm on the Island also, but I guess my name kinda gives it away.

Look forward to meeting you up in CR in Sept. I'll have to make it this year, the rain normally scares me away, the Dart doesn't like it much.

Good luck with the 'Vert.

They're tucked away warm and dry. The original colour of the barracuda is dark metallic green. Look forward to seeing you in Campbell River if I can make it. I've learned over the years that rain is inevitable and cars don't shrink in the rain!

Welcome! Nice looking rag top and very rare. May see you at Campbell river if not back to work by then. I live in the wack but work out of Campbell River.{logging camp}

A 67 formula S convert must be a rare beast indeed. It might be worth upgrading from parts car to restorable status!

-
Back