From Hawaii

-

68Darthawaii

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Iam new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. Live here in Hawaii. I just bought a 1968 Dodge Dart with 360 motor. Here is a link to the dealer I bought it from www.pjsautoworld.com/1960cars/1967dodgedart.html
It should arrive the last week of February or first week of March. Very excited and can't wait to drive it!!!

Aloha!!!

Man... Has a cool car, lives in Hawaii... Could I be more jealous?!?

Welcome to the site!

welcome to the gratest Place I have ever been,Your 68 dart GROV'IN!!! Injoy the site,MOPAR MIKE arkansas,

Welcome, Very cool. Stand by for all the thumbs up :thumblef: :thumblef:

pic4.JPG

hey welcome aboard there 68Darthawaii! i have one question though.....did the dealer throw in the fuzzy dice with the deal? that could make it or break it you know.......just kidding! great car!

Thanks dudes for welcoming me!!!! :thumblef: You guys have awesome vehciles too!! :notworth: Can't wait!! I have a question. Will a 275/60-15 inch tires (28x11.5-15inch) fit in the rear????

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=7494

Here's a link with a long discussion and lots of photos regarding the answer to you tire and wheel question. Since all of these vehicles were built with a lot of tolerances compared to the factory specs, there's lots of varations in the placement of the rear axle, so measuring VERY carefully before ordering any parts is mandatory. This should either enlighten you or confuse the hell out of you. :) Hope this helps.

Ask the guys what you want great bunch here , help you with anything , Welcome and congradulations on the dart , :thumblef: nice car. Kenny

Welcome, if the pictures are of the car you will be getting,
that looks Awesome!!

Here is one I saved, and uploaded, incase the dealer changes the photos.

1967dodgedartside1.jpg

cavemanmoron said:
Another one I saved for ya.

1967dodgedartMedium.jpg
Hi there. I live in Waianae, Hawaii-30 miles from Honolulu. I have been to Albany in 2001. My wife's grandmother lives in Troy. Thanks for saving some pics!!!!!!!! :thumblef:

cavemanmoron said:
Welcome, if the pictures are of the car you will be getting,
that looks Awesome!!

Here is one I saved, and uploaded, incase the dealer changes the photos.

1967dodgedartside1.jpg
BTW. Yes, the pics you downloaded are the actual car. I bought it in Florida. It should have gone out today to California, then shipped here to Hawaii.

-
Back